Primaries

Thursday, June 19, 2014






These are probably some of the more expensive pieces I own. I really love Juicy Couture for their normal clothes, not their athletic attire as much. Their clothes also fit my twig body very well. However, because it is an expensive brand, I shop at the Juicy outlet, where clothes are already marked down significantly and the store often has sales.
The dress and cardigan are both from Juicy Couture, and I love pairing them together because of the similarity in shades of red and yellow. The balance is very good too, with the dress having so much blue and so little red and yellow. I also wore red and gold shoes, though unfortunately I didn't have any very close colors, to try to match the rest of the outfit.
Lookbook | Tumblr
-Dasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Clothes and Cons

Clothes and Cons

Clothe (n.)

Victoria and Dasha - fashion bloggers.
We post our daily fashions: current trends combined with our own personal styles.

Find Us

clothesandcons.tumblr.com
Instagram @clothesandcons